Navigation board in black polyurethane for amphibious and special operations.
Includes a depth gauge, a compass, a securing strap, a protective sleeve and a carrying bag.
Design optimised for being handheld.
Dimensions: 250mm x 160mm x 19,5mm Weight: ≈ 1121 gr. Buoyancy: ≈ - 151.9 ml
Magnetic Anomally Tracker - MATRACK
The MATRACK DETECTOR is a simple tool to use, according to the standard STANAG 2897, whose performances are used to verify the magnetic cleanliness of the equipment controlled.
Class A and Class B equipment can be monitored.
The MATRACK DETECTOR is by definition a tool which must be checked before each measurement.
Therefore, the MATRACK SIMULATOR should be used to monitor standard compliance of the detector.
MATRACK can be used by clearance divers, ground forces, the manufacturers of equipment for the army, metrology control agencies….
PREMIUM PACK contains:
- 1 x PELICASE PC1495
- 2 x MATRACK Detectors
- 1 x MATRACK Simulator
- 1 x User guide
- 1 x Calibration certificate
- 1 x Pocket book
Integrated Inflating and Towing Wire For Mine-Lifting Bags
Allows inflation and towing of mine-lifting bags at a safe distance. Can be carried on a dinghy.
- Spool with a crank, fitted with easy lift handles.
- First stage regulator.
- Medium-pressure hose (11 bars). Several lengths available (200 metres, 100 metres).
- Towing cable integrated in the medium pressure hose (patented).
- Towing hook.
- Very low magnetic field.
- Size: 700 x 900 x 950mm.
- Weight: 85 kg (fitted with a 100 metres wire), 145 kg (fitted with a 200 metres wire).
- Maximum length on the spool: 200 meters.