AQUALUNG'S CLOSED CIRCUIT DIVING APPARATUS FOR SHALLOW WATER & SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONS
The F.R.O.G.S. (Full Range Oxygen Gas System) is a self-contained, chest-mounted, closed circuit apparatus, using 100% Oxygen. It was created for intensive work using a high performance, simple and sturdy mechanism. No tools required for periodic maintenance.
Oxygen closed circuit apparatus (0-7m or 0-10m depending on the regulations).
4 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn) 6 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 0,9l/mn, RMV 22,5l/mn)
- Multiple water traps.
- By-pass system injecting oxygen in the inhale hose allows the diver to breath even in the case of second stage failure or flooding. MAINTENANCE
- Modular Concept : easy to maintain and low maintenance cost.
- Easy to maintain after each dive : no tools required, easy to clean.
- Quick assembly system for the counterlung. PERFORMANCE
- Optimal breathing loop : 1.07 J/litre at 7 metres (23 ft), Respiratory Minute Volume of 62.5 lpm.
- The best Work Of Breathing on the market.
UNDERWATER O2 and MIXED GAS
AMPHORA is a rebreather using different oxygen/nitrogen mixtures in a semi-closed circuit.
AMPHORA is a closed circuit apparatus in the oxygen dive configuration and a constant mass flow apparatus (CMI) in the mixed gas dive configuration.
During the dive a simple operation of the gas switch allows the user to switch immediately between breathing pure oxygen on closed circuit and mixture on semi-closed circuit.
Oxygen and mixed gas apparatus (0-7m and 0-30m).
The constant mass flow is injected directly into the inhalation hose.
The CO2 laden gas is exhaled from an overpressure relief valve, located at the top of the apparatus.
4 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn).
6 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 0,9l/mn, RMV 22,5l/mn).
The CRABE (Complete Range Autonomous Breathing Equipment) is a back-mounted breathing apparatus for diving use in depths down to 80 metres.
The CRABE is an entirely mechanical rebreather operating in semi-closed circuit with NITROX or TRIMIX following the proportional leak principle and with pure oxygen for deco stops.
- Designed for intensive use, the CRABE offers high performance, reliability and robustness.
- Daily maintenance and most servicing operations can be carried out without the use of tools.
- The CRABE is non-magnetic to STANAG 2897 EOD standards and has a very weak acoustic signature which meets the AMP15 standard.
- The CRABE is suitable for anti-mine warfare.
- The CRABE is designed for use with predetermined gases such as: pure oxygen, nitrox 60%, nitrox 50%, nitrox 40%, nitrox 30%, or trimix 23%O2 / 36%N2 / 41%He.
- Decompression stages are carried out using either the mixture used during the dive (the bottom mix), or pure oxygen, depending on the dive profile.
The CRABE has a harness with an integral weight system and a buoyancy adjustment jacket.
The CRABE has an open circuit safety system.
4 hours (water T°: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn)