The M.O.D.E. is the smallest of our rebreathers;
it gives approximately 1 hour and half Diving Time.
The M.O.D.E. is a compact lightweight apparatus: 7 kgs in working order. It is intended for use in military and counter-terrorism operations. Its design and the components used ensure reliability, long service life and ease of maintenance. The M.O.D.E. can be supplied either with Sodalime or Extendair Canister.
95 min.(Water Temp 4°C, CO2 Injection: 1,6l/min, RMV 40l/min)
The M.O.D.E. can be used either in front or back mount position (Back Mount Kit).
AQUALUNG'S CLOSED CIRCUIT DIVING APPARATUS FOR SHALLOW WATER & SPECIAL FORCES OPERATIONS
The F.R.O.G.S. (Full Range Oxygen Gas System) is a self-contained, chest-mounted, closed circuit apparatus, using 100% Oxygen. It was created for intensive work using a high performance, simple and sturdy mechanism. No tools required for periodic maintenance.
Oxygen closed circuit apparatus (0-7m or 0-10m depending on the regulations).
4 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn) 6 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 0,9l/mn, RMV 22,5l/mn)
- Multiple water traps.
- By-pass system injecting oxygen in the inhale hose allows the diver to breath even in the case of second stage failure or flooding. MAINTENANCE
- Modular Concept : easy to maintain and low maintenance cost.
- Easy to maintain after each dive : no tools required, easy to clean.
- Quick assembly system for the counterlung. PERFORMANCE
- Optimal breathing loop : 1.07 J/litre at 7 metres (23 ft), Respiratory Minute Volume of 62.5 lpm.
- The best Work Of Breathing on the market.
UNDERWATER O2 and MIXED GAS
AMPHORA is a rebreather using different oxygen/nitrogen mixtures in a semi-closed circuit.
AMPHORA is a closed circuit apparatus in the oxygen dive configuration and a constant mass flow apparatus (CMI) in the mixed gas dive configuration.
During the dive a simple operation of the gas switch allows the user to switch immediately between breathing pure oxygen on closed circuit and mixture on semi-closed circuit.
Oxygen and mixed gas apparatus (0-7m and 0-30m).
The constant mass flow is injected directly into the inhalation hose.
The CO2 laden gas is exhaled from an overpressure relief valve, located at the top of the apparatus.
4 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn).
6 hours (water Temp.: 04°c, CO2 injection: 0,9l/mn, RMV 22,5l/mn).
The CRABE (Complete Range Autonomous Breathing Equipment) is a back-mounted breathing apparatus for diving use in depths down to 80 metres.
The CRABE is an entirely mechanical rebreather operating in semi-closed circuit with NITROX or TRIMIX following the proportional leak principle and with pure oxygen for deco stops.
- Designed for intensive use, the CRABE offers high performance, reliability and robustness.
- Daily maintenance and most servicing operations can be carried out without the use of tools.
- The CRABE is non-magnetic to STANAG 2897 EOD standards and has a very weak acoustic signature which meets the AMP15 standard.
- The CRABE is suitable for anti-mine warfare.
- The CRABE is designed for use with predetermined gases such as: pure oxygen, nitrox 60%, nitrox 50%, nitrox 40%, nitrox 30%, or trimix 23%O2 / 36%N2 / 41%He.
- Decompression stages are carried out using either the mixture used during the dive (the bottom mix), or pure oxygen, depending on the dive profile.
The CRABE has a harness with an integral weight system and a buoyancy adjustment jacket.
The CRABE has an open circuit safety system.
4 hours (water T°: 04°c, CO2 injection: 1,6l/mn, RMV 40l/mn)