- World's most popular military and professional regulator.
- Durable, time-proven design.
- Chrome-plated, marine brass 1st and 2nd stage.
- Available in cold water "Supreme" version.
- ANU Listed +38°F to 190' sections 1.5.9 & 1.5.10.
- Convertable to DIN 300 use with DIN Conversion Kit.
- Convertable to Dry Environment 1st stage.
This is the regulator of choice for technical divers around the world. This time-proven performer gets taken to the extreme and never disappoints.
- 1 high pressure port and 4 medium pressure ports are ideally located for use on a twin manifold or a single valve.
- First stage comes standard with a 300 bar DIN connector.
- The first stage is dry sealed keeping all internal components protected from the environment.
- The TX50 second stage uses a pneumatically balanced valve system and is the most advanced diver adjustable breathing system available.
- Because of the TX50's high efficiency heat exchanger system, it can cope with even the coldest conditions without freezing, making it the perfect all round regulator.
- The large swept back exhaust tee is excellent for bubble dispersion.
- Compatible to EAN 40, new, out of the box.
- Authorized for U.S. Navy use in water as low 29 degree Fº.
Non-Magnetic Regulator composed of a non-magnetic TX40 2nd stage and a non-magnetic DS4 first stage.
The TX40 is a high performance 2nd stage with a heat exchanger system that virtually eliminates the possibility of 2nd stage freezing.The DS4 is a dry sealed system for cold water use.
Legend Nitrox With Strap
Legend adjustable second stage pneumatically balanced. It is matched with the over-balanced Legend LX diaphragm first stage. It delivers superior breathing performance even at increased depths.