Alternate Air Sources
Aqualung Legend Octopus
- Mid-size octopus to complete Legend and Titan LX regulators.
- This pneumatically balanced octopus is ideally suited for an over-balanced Legend first stage.
- The diver has full control of the venturi by means of a lever so as to prevent accidental freeflow when the octopus is not being used.
- The excellent cold water performance of this octopus is due to the highly efficient heat exchanger on the second stage.
- High visibility 39" yellow hose and high visibility yellow cover.
Aqualung Mikron Octopus
Whether you own a Mikron regulator or not, this travel-friendly octopus is the one you want to take on your next dive trip.
- Pneumatically-balanced octopus is ideally suited for over-balanced first stages.
- An inhalation effort adjustment knob allows you to desensitize the unit while it is stowed for the dive. This will prevent unwanted freeflow.
- 39" braided, hi-vis yellow hose and accents make it easy to locate in an emergency.
Aqualung Titan/ Calypso Octopus
- Mid-size, high performance octopus to compliment the Titan and Calypso regulators.
- High visibility yellow front cover and yellow 39" hose.
- Easy-to-grip venturi knob stops unwanted freeflow when the regulator is out of your mouth.
- Can easily be reversed from right-handed to left-handed configuration by an authorized Aqua Lung dealer without additional parts.
- All new, easy purge front cover.
Apeks Flight Octopus
The Apeks flight octopus is lighter than any other comparable octopus. It is available in both male and female version.
Apeks XTX 40 Octopus
- Superb mid-range balanced second stage with ergonomic diver adjustable venturi control.
- A robust and extremely reliable unit.
- Incorporates Apeks highly efficient heat exchanger and therefore suitable for both warm and cold water use.